Join our tour to see the Northern Lights – the great natural phenomenon of Arctic! During the tour we visit the best possible place for this experience – take your camera and tripod and try to catch those beautiful colours.
Join our tour to see the Northern Lights – the great natural phenomenon of Arctic! During the tour we visit the best possible place for this experience – take your camera and tripod and try to catch those beautiful colours. We drive out from the city and light pollution about 30-45 min, depending on the weather conditions. If we are lucky, you might see the lights already on the way.
The appearance of the lights is not guaranteed but they are often visible on the clear sky evenings. Even without the lights, the Arctic starry sky is very beautiful. You will always need some luck to see the lights and it is unpredictable even during the trip! Great surprises can happen!
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 3 hours
Daily at 22.30 from 22.08.2018-30.09.2018
Daily at 21.30 from 01.10.2018-30.11.2018
Adults 87 € per person
Children (4-14y): 69 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 39€/ hour on weekdays and 55€/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from main accommodations in the area of central Rovaniemi, Santa Claus Village and Arctic Treehouse Hotel. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the tour departure.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
14-7 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
7-3 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
Less than 3 days or no show 100% of the total amount.
Wild Nordic Finland reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.