The old farm with restored buildings is located 13 km out of town at the picturesque scenery on the lakeshore. It is a pleasure to invite you to visit Aksana’s and Antti’s home!
Beside meeting with their special furry friends, you will get a skiing lesson for the beginners. If you have never been cross-country skiing before – this is the tour for you. We are teaching you with special Altai skis, which are slower and easier to control than traditional skis. The ski’s design makes it incredibly maneuverable, ideal for the beginners. The distance of the skiing is depending on the weather conditions and your skills.
This visit it suitable for the families, couples or friends – group size is maximum 6 guests.
Duration: 2 hours
The tour is available on request from 1.12.2017 to 31.03.2018
Adults: 120 € per person
Children (4-14 y): 120 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Thermal clothing
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2017. to 31.03.2018 or depending on the snow conditions of the year.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €. By purchasing additional self liability waiver for 30€ you can reduce your maximum self liability to 150€.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.