Ranua Wildlife Park offers the opportunity to observe arctic animals throughout the year, in an environment which is as authentic for the animals as possible.
It is one of the Lapland’s leading destinations for families travelling together. Located approximately one hour drive from Rovaniemi, Ranua Zoo is home to around 50 species of wild arctic animals and 200 animal species altogether.
You will be able to dine in the cozy restaurant or by an open fire, visit all kinds of souvenir shops including the Fazer candy/chocolate shop and the wine shop, where they sell unique wines made from wild berries found locally, such as cloudberries, lingonberries and bluberries.
Duration: 5 hours
On request daily from 1.05.2018 - 31.10.2018
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults: 95€ per person
Children (4-13y): 75€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Tickets to the wildlife park and guidance in English
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 39€/ hour on weekdays and 55€/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from main accommodations in the area of central Rovaniemi, Santa Claus Village and Arctic Treehouse Hotel. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the tour departure.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
14-7 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
7-3 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
Less than 3 days or no show 100% of the total amount.
Wild Nordic Finland reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.