The northern nature is full of superfood – wild herbs and berries. They are a power pack of nutrients that make us feel good.
On this hike, we will pick the wild herbs and berries that are in season for the time in summer and autumn. In early summer, nature is full of energy, right down to the sprouting leaves, and in late summer, usually mid July onwards, we will find cloudberries, bilberries and lingonberries. We will use these for our tasty snack in nature. The ingredients could be used for preparing a flavoursome salad or to garnish delicious pancakes, while savouring herbal tea and listening to the silence of nature – the wind in the trees and birds singing.
This tour is a perfect pick for people interested in learning about natural ingredients and superfood hidden in beautiful woods of Finland and for those who value nature and wellbeing above ordinary things.
Duration: 3 hours
Daily from 1.06.2017 to 30.09.2017
Adults: 145€ per person
Children (4-14 y): 145€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons, maximum of 5 persons
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Fresh pancakes
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from Wild Nordic.
- All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the booking.
The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
- Total cancellation:
– 7-3 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
– 3-1 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
– less than 24 hours or no show 100% of the total amount.
Online reservation cancellation handling fee is 25 € per reservation. The fee applies for any reservations booked and paid via Wild Nordic webshop.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.