A full-day expedition into breath-taking wilderness is our way to experience the remote and untouched nature of Lapland.
Our expedition includes a few different destinations throughout the day. At each destination and en-route between them, you will have great opportunities to photograph and experience the full scope of Arctic nature. We will travel between different locations by minivan and after reaching each location we continue our journey on foot. During the day we will eat a light lunch prepared on campfire.
All our destinations are chosen to represent the most impressive variety of landscapes and idyllic scenery. Walking through the forests and climbing up the fells allows us to be one with the nature. Thus, we move around without causing a disturbance in our surroundings – exactly like the early explorers did centuries ago. Each destination includes hiking to reach the best spots and the most awe-inspiring views.
Please note: We highly recommend that you bring your own DSLR camera to our tours, as we cannot guarantee that you are able to take night photos with compact or phone cameras.
Duration: 4-5 hours
Daily at 10.00 - 14.00 from 01.05. to 30.11.2017
Adults: 149€ per person
Children (4-14 y): 149€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price, maximum group size 4 persons
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Hot drinks and snacks
- Light lunch during the day
- Walking trip to reach the perfect location
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from Wild Nordic.
- All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the booking.
The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
- Total cancellation:
– 7-3 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
– 3-1 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
– less than 24 hours or no show 100% of the total amount.
Online reservation cancellation handling fee is 25 € per reservation. The fee applies for any reservations booked and paid via Wild Nordic webshop.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.