This husky safari is all about driving a husky sleigh!
We drive by bus to a husky farm where we first learn how to handle the husky sleigh and then head for the Pallas-Yllästunturi national park with the dogs.
You can enjoy the beautiful scenery and the speed of the dogs. On the half way we stop for snacks by an open fire and listen to the husky guide telling stories about the life of the dogs. After changing turns in driving we head back to the husky farm where it is time to pet the dogs and take pictures of those beautiful animals.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 3.5 hours
Thursdays at 12.45-16.15 from 5.1.2017 - 31.03.2017
Adults 195€ per person
Children (4-14y): 147 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Ylläs area
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- 16 km husky ride
- Hot drinks and snacks
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price.
- Tours are available from 5.1.2017. to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Tours include transfers from Ylläs hotels/cabins. Pick-up time will be confirmed upon reservation.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of self liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 800 €.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- The guidance is in English, other language guides are possible to book on request for extra charge according to the availability.
- The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.