When it gets dark, we start our exploration of the magical Aurora Borealis.
We take a bus to a reindeer farm where we enjoy the mystical twilight on the reindeer sleigh ride.
Lapland’s winter is not totally dark after the sunset, white snow reflects the light and the colors of the sky in a mystical way. With the clear sky we can see the stars and sometimes also the full moon. If we are lucky enough, we might also see the Northern lights dancing in the sky.
After the reindeer ride we gather to a Lappish tepee to listen to interesting stories about reindeer and to enjoy a hot drink and a pancake.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 2.5 hours
Fridays at 20.00 - 22.30 from 1.12.2016 - 31.03.2017
Adults 169€ per person
Children (4-14y): 127 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Ylläs area
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- 4 km reindeer ride
- Hot drinks and pancakes
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2016. to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Tours include transfers from Ylläs hotels/cabins. Pick-up time will be confirmed upon reservation.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of self liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 800 €.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- The guidance is in English, other language guides are possible to book on request for extra charge according to the availability.
- The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.