Snowmobiling in the beautiful twilight time in the evening provides a different kind of nature experience.
We drive to the woods away from village Ylläsjärvi and stop in a Lappish tepee by a small lake, where we have a hot drink by an open fire. If the weather is clear, we will spot the bright stars of the sky.
Do you know Stella Polaris or Orion belt, what about Sirius, the brightest star of the sky? Guide tells stories about the Northern Lights and we may even see this nature’s magnificent light show.
The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!)
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 2.5 hours
Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays at 20.00-22.30 from 1.12.2016 - 31.03.2017
Adults 99 € per person (if 2 on 1 snowmobile)
Adults 148 € per person (if 1 on 1 snowmobile)
Children (4-14y): 75 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Ylläs area
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Hot drinks
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2016. to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Tours include transfers from Ylläs hotels/cabins. Pick-up time will be confirmed upon reservation.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of self liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 800 €.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- The guidance is in English, other language guides are possible to book on request for extra charge according to the availability.
- The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.