When it gets dark, we start for exploration of the magical Aurora Borealis.
We walk through the silent dark forest to the fire place where we stop for a hot drink.
Guide tells facts and stories about the Northern lights and if we are lucky enough, we might see those magnificent lights of the Arctic sky.
Snowy nature looks totally different in the darkness and you can definitely feel the mystic of Lapland.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 3 hours
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays at 20.00 - 23.00 from 1.12.2016 - 31.03.2017
Adults 71€ per person
Children (4-14y): 54 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Ylläs area
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Hot drinks and marshmallows
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2016. to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Tours include transfers from Ylläs hotels/cabins. Pick-up time will be confirmed upon reservation.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of self liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 800 €.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- The guidance is in English, other language guides are possible to book on request for extra charge according to the availability.
- The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.