We visit a local husky farm (30 km) where the eager Siberian Huskies are waiting for us.
We take part in a speedy 5 km dog sleigh drive through the snowy forest. Two passengers are sharing the sleigh taking turns in driving. After the ride, husky guide tells about the life of the dogs by an open fire in a Lappish tepee where we enjoy a hot drink and a grilled sausage.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 2 hours
Tuesday at 13.30 - 15.30, Saturdays at 09.30-11.30 from 1.12.2016 - 31.03.2017
Adults 111 € per person
Children (4-14y): 84 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Ylläs area
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- 5 km husky ride
- Hot drinks and sausage
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2016. to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Tours include transfers from Ylläs hotels/cabins. Pick-up time will be confirmed upon reservation.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of self liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 800 €.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- The guidance is in English, other language guides are possible to book on request for extra charge according to the availability.
- The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.